Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fight for a Cure


Since February is National Cancer Prevention Month, Sarah and I have decided to release a collection in support of the amazing strides taken in the fight against cancer.

Last January I lost my mother Marcella Rose to Pancreatic Cancer, and just this past December my sister-in-law Kara was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Sarah and I want to do what we can to help others get the medicine and support they need to fight these horrible diseases, so we will be donating 10% of the profit from each skein in this collection to both the National Breast Cancer Foundation and Pancan.org to help find a cure.

Even though this collection is a smaller one we are hoping it makes a big impact on the lives of the many men and women and their families, that are affected by cancer every day.

Please join us in our efforts. There is HOPE!!!

Stand up and "Fight for a Cure"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment